Monday, June 13, 2011

TEN Fair-Trade Hot drinks.

TEN Fair-Trade Hot Drinks.

1.  Trader Joe's organic breakfast blend-  I've never tasted it but I was shopping at Trader Joe's and stumbled upon it.  Not many companies use slave-free coffee.  You can read more about this coffee and other coffee's that Trader Joe's has.

2.  Trader Joe's Swiss Milk Chocolate-  Hardly ANY companies use Fair-Trade coffee as you can find in my old posts.  Really, I would suggest going to Trader Joe's to buy everything because A LOT of it is made by Fair-Trade.

3.  Cadbury-  Cadbury used to use slavery but fortunately does not anymore.

4.  Taylors of Harrogate Tea-  My family is full of tea-freaks so it's nice to know that your drinking tea from a slave-free environment.

5.  Sam's choice-  Sam is make the right choice by using Frade-Trade.  BTW:  It's coffee.


6.  Monkey and Sun Coffee Company-  I don't know much about this company but the name sounds weird.


7.  Teadirect-  Another cool Fair-trade tea company for all of you tea lovers.


8.  Maya Gold: GREEN&BLACK'S Hot Chocolate-  Even better it's organic!  For Trader Joe's.

9.     Whittard of Chelsea-  From Annie's Tea Time.


10.  Joe Medium Roast-  From Trader Joe's, but I'm not sure if it's organic, but it probably is considering it is Trader Joe's.






Hey guys!  I know I have not posted anything on my blog for a while because of school and all, but now it's summer so I will be posting a lot more.  Also, every month I am going to post the top ten of something, like today I posted ten tea, chocolate, and coffee companies that do not use slavery.  I will be posting other top tens like, top ten make up products, clothing stores, shoes...ect!  




No comments:

Post a Comment