Sunday, April 17, 2011

Courtney's house

My intentions for this blog is popularly produced slave products but I wanted to add this video to my blog because I also want to help prevent young women from being trafficked into sex slavery.  
Courtney is a women who once was trafficked into slavery when she was only 13 years old.  Her story is very similar to the one about Tina front who looks just like her and you might get them confused(you can see the video about her if you scroll down.)  Courtney is loved by many people because she has helped them to come back from slavery.  Courtney has started an organization to help kids who have been trafficked and to give them the tools and support they need.  I was actually able to see her at the freedom awards when she got awarded the Fredrick Douglas Award!   You can learn more about Courtney and her organization in the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment